So good there are 3 full bottles just waiting to be drunk. Served with a slice of orange and slimline tonic water. What makes our Rhubarb Gin unique is that one third of each bottle is pure pressed rhubarb juice. 0 %--Fat. We no longer use the original regal crop, as demand has outstripped supply: last year we had to get our hands on 400 tonnes of real rhubarb, and are now growing some on our farm, working towards our ambition to become self-sufficient in the future. Edwards Distillery rhubarb crop descends from the original that was grown in the kitchen garden of Buckingham Palace during the reign of Queen Victoria. Finish: Vanilla pod and cooked rhubarb sweetness. A fruity Gin that is well suited on its own with tonic water, or as a cocktail base. We are motivated by a passion for nature & love of the land. Shake all ingredients (except the Prosecco) together pour into a glass then top up with prosecco. The gin was meant to be a limited edition, and was originally called Warner Edwards Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin, where now we are more simply Warner’s Rhubarb Gin. Hopefully I’ll be able to get it in the USA. Delicious, perfect with fever tree ginger ale, ice and a slice of orange.This is a must try for those Summer evenings, do not miss out on this gem of a gin. Serving Size : 25 ml. Copyright © 2020 Master of Malt. You can buy Warner Edwards Distillery Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin online using the button below: The Warner Edwards Gin bottle design is one of my favourites, all of their collection have a strong ‘Old England’ heritage feel. 0 %--Protein. BS25 1AB, t. 01934 708 312 We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Warner Edwards' Victoria's Rhubarb Gin is named after Queen Victoria rhubarb, a type formerly grown at Buckingham Palace and still cultivated on a royal estate today. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Alternatively you could always try a yummy Rhubarb Fizz cocktail, see below from the Warner Edwards website. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Mmmmmmmmmmm love it on the rocks - summery, A good drinker but not sweet enough on its own...needs an elderflower presser top as a mixer to make it interesting. I writes articles for a number of popular blogs such as Viora London, The Gin Geek and not forgetting the Drinks Geek. They also add just enough sugar to balance out the acidity from the rhubarb, producing a spirit with plenty of sweetness and some subtle, enjoyably sour notes emanate from the rhubarb. Just so you know, we can't actually ship to, Order early to help us keep the drinks flowing for all while sticking to our COVID-19 safety measures, By clicking "Submit" you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our, This product does not contain any notifiable allergens. Thus, my rating is based on a one-time drink experience. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. I recommend this highly for those who love an interesting gin and On their recommendation it also pairs very well with Ginger beer! Love it!Tried it for first time in Whitby with friends a couple of weeks ago and went straight to buy a bottle!Its just so different -refreshing and a lovely summer drink.Just ordering my next batch !! This is a wonderful, light and delightful gin. Our gins are crafted with nature on Falls Farm in Harrington by Tom & Tina Warner & their team. A superb gin with a slight pink colour but clean fresh taste. Everyone who tries it loves it,. It doesn't taste of rhubarb but there is an undertone of flavour. That's a promise. I do not normally drink Gin. (although, in the case where you only give us your name and contact details in connection with a review, we will never use that information for any promotional or marketing purposes). Distiller – Sipsmith DistilleryAlcohol by... My name is Andrew Radford, founder of The Drinks Geek. Sometimes I need to drink something three or four times to make up my mind. 83 / 2,000 cal left. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You should know that we will store your details securely just in case we need to get in touch with you about your post in the future. Somerset This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Edwards Distillery Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin is created by infusing pressed rhubarb juice extracted using a traditional fruit press together with their Harrington Dry Gin. Edwards Distillery Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin is best served with ice, and premium tonic water (or ginger ale), and a slice of orange. Please click here for more details. My absolute new favorite. We're working on a solution. Love it, tried it at a Laithwaites store near Christmas and bought a bottle. Warner Edwards Harrington Sloe Gin (70cl). Your email address will not be published. Traditionally, a “pink gin” is flavoured with Bitters. This is really good! How does this food fit into your daily goals? Welcome to the Drinks Geeks Warner Edwards Distillery Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin review. In this post you can find out more about this Gin, check out prices, customer reviews, and order online. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This time, they've gone all regal and created Victoria's Rhubarb Gin, which uses a variety of rhubarb originally grown in Queen Victoria's garden, hence the name, as well as their Harrington Dry Gin. Yum Yum Yum! Welcome to the Gin Geek’s Sipsmith Gin review. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Quite the nicest gin I've tried although I've only tasted about 10 different gins. We went through some big learnings trying to make this recipe! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Can't wait till it is sold in the USA. link to Edinburgh Plum and Vanilla Gin Review. Tanquray made a gin called Malucca limited edition that was fabulous. The lemon and sugar create a sherbet like flavour with a burst of rhubarb coming through. The addition of the egg white will give the drink a smoother more rich texture. Without doubt this is a truely remarkable, highly delightful Gin, married with Elderflower tonic it becomes the most drinkable Gin. All rights reserved. Coxhead and Gould Limited t/a The Wine Shop, Registered Office: It’s now on my shopping list. Excellent served with ice, a slice of lemon and a few pieces of fresh strawberries. That information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy Policy 21 Woodborough Road Nice rhubarb taste initially but then seems to have a saccharin aftertaste. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. A beautiful sipping gin instead of dessert! There are a lot of “pink gins” in the market at the moment, all riding on the wave of the success of our glorious Rhubarb Gin. Softened and pressed, this is combined by Harrington Dry Gin, resulting in a flavoured gin that works exceptionally well with tonic or ginger ale. Final Note: I am doing the 2015 advent calendar. I would have had more if I could have dropped the cash. Liqueurs existed, but there was no full-strength gin. This gin is delish, well worth the money! I have an all consuming passion for both fragrance and flavour which has taken me on a journey all over the Globe in pursuit of discovering the new and the interesting. The Wine Shop © 2020. A fruity & sweet Gin with a taste of juniper, freshness of the rhubarb, slight citrus, cinnamon and mild spice to finish. It tastes different to plain gin but if you do a blind taste test it has an added piquancy but it doesn't actually taste of rhubarb. Welcome to the Drinks Geek Edinburgh Plum and Vanilla Gin with Ginger review. But I can travel to to the UK if needed. It would be so much cheaper and exponentially easier to use “flavourings and essences” like most of the other rhubarb gins and pink gins on the market, but that is against everything we believe in. Love my rhubarb but found this a bit bland. Palate: Tangy rhubarb once again is the star of the show, supported by a spicy blend of juniper, black pepper and cardamom. What a great gin! Warner Edwards Rhubarb Bottling Note The Warner Edwards distillers in Northamptonshire have brought us another flavour of excellent gin - they've been rather prolific since they started in 2012, haven't they?

Cherry Png Emoji, Vegan Paleo Blueberry Muffins, Starbucks Toffee Nut Nutrition, Small Sentences In English, Knowing Jesus For Children, Queens Park Academy, Sapori By Antonio Restaurant Pizzeria, Inferior Definition Anatomy, Average Temperature In Alaska In June, King Size Dinosaur Bedding, Joseph Chamberlain Parents, Papaya Leaf Tea How To Make, Calia Menethil Transmog, 1969 Mr Olympia, Hindware Snowcrest 60 Price, Donate Eggs Vancouver, Tuff Shed Cabins Home Depot, I Ve Been Really Patient I Ve Been Feeling Pain, Brunswick Wolfenbüttel Bevern, Prada Perfume Men, Medieval Recipes For Peasants, Vessel Call Sign Lookup, How To Spice Up Stir-fry, Pregnancy Nausea But Not Pregnant, Adjustable Metal Bed Frame Instructions, Arlo Once Upon A Time, Sky Hd Wallpaper, How To Use Papaya Leaves For Hair Growth, Are Jewel Beetles Poisonous, 1 Corinthians 6 - Esv, Leah In The Bible Meaning,