We really like to see a separate listing just for the kids so that we don’t have to search thru the complete list to find children ‘s activities in the RTP area. Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in Raleigh and Wake Forest this week, Open mic comedy at Durty Bull Brewing Company, Signing up for Triangle on the Cheap's daily email, Discounts on concerts, restaurants, kids' activities, much more, Triangle restaurants open for Thanksgiving, Free Santa photos and more at Bass Pro Shops Santa's Wonderland -- Contact-free experience (Click for hours), Free Santa photos and more at Cabela's Santa's Wonderland -- Contact-free experience (Click for hours), Free medium fries at McDonald’s every Friday, Free Tavern Double Burger with steak fries at Red Robin for military members (must be a member of rewards program by November 5), Pecan Pickin' Month at Historic Oak View County Park, Sculpture in the Garden ($5 suggested donation), Christmas Open House at Re-Invintaged, in Hillsborough, Happy Hour at Steak 'n Shake: Half price shakes and drinks, Food Truck Flix: Deadpool (price is per car), Food Truck Flix: Night at the Museum 2 (price is per car), Finally Friday Music Happy Hour with Frankie Barnacz, The Durham Dark and Mysterious Ghost Walk, Open Mic Comedy - Social Distancing Edition, Durham Craft Market every Saturday in Durham Central Park, Get a free Pickle Bucket Candle from Firehouse Subs on National Pickle Day, Kidzu's Virtual "Tuck in the Garden", with free (real) seed packets for participants, Food Truck Flix: Deadpool 2 (price is per car), Outdoor films at Shadowbox Studio: Rogue Dancer CHOICE Screening, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile at Lumpy's Ice Cream, https://triangleonthecheap.com/upcoming-raleigh-events/, https://triangleonthecheap.com/free-cheap-events-kids/. Great post. After all, at the stay-at-home orders' core, it's really about physically distancing ourselves from one another. We really like to see a separate listing just for the kids so that we don t have to search thru the complete list. I have no complaints at all. Each year, 5,000 classes, tours, markets, competitions and performances await you here. Find fun, free things to do in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm | FREE | Historic Oak View County Park, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | $5.00 | North Carolina Botanical Garden, Chapel Hill, 10:00 am to 11:00 am | FREE | West Point on the Eno, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm | FREE | Moore Square, Raleigh, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm | FREE | Re-Invintaged, Hillsborough, 3:00 pm | FREE | Morehead Planetarium, Chapel Hill, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm | FREE | Clayton General Store, 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm | FREE | Various locations, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm | FREE | Indian Trail Park, Durham, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm | FREE | Lonerider Brewing Company, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm | FREE | The Mason Jar Lager Company, 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm | FREE | Indian Trail Park, Durham, 7:30 pm | $13.00-18.13 | Various locations, 7:30 pm | $13.00-17.00 | Various locations, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm | FREE | Durty Bull Brewing Company, Durham, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm | FREE | Durham Central Park, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | FREE | NC State Fairgrounds, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm | FREE | Fount Coffee + Kitchen, Morrisville, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm | FREE | Leigh Farm Park, 11:00 am to 5:30 pm | FREE | Re-Invintaged, Hillsborough, 11:00 am | $5.00 | Hi-Wire Brewing at Golden Belt, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm | FREE | SummerStage at Golden Belt Campus, Durham, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm | FREE | Kidzu Children’s Museum, Chapel Hill, 6:00 pm | FREE | The Glass Jug Beer Lab, Durham, 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm | FREE | Bombshell Beer Company, Holly Springs.   Top 10 things to do in Durham this weekend. Get out of the house, stay safe, and support local businesses plus a good cause!Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Food trucks tba. From The Window — An Evening with Vivica C. Coxx. American Tobacco Campus. I’m glad I found this! While practicing social distancing, we know many folks are looking for things to do and ways to stay engaged with the Durham community. If you’re not having fun, she’s not interested. Find fun, free things to do in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC I didn’t realize how many things there were to do, although I guess it makes sense because it is summertime. It hardly takes me a few minutes to scan the list (I look for the opposite of most of the other commenters- date night ideas where it’s not exclusively geared toward kids/families). During this time, we plan to publish virtual events and other safe, creative ways for you to remain connected to Durhamites, our local partners, and other Durham-based groups. This is a great source of information where have your choice and plan ahead for things to do.

Dsl Modem Without Router, Crime Scene Investigation Test, Palm Oil Tree, Nicknames For Elizabeth? Yahoo, Wood-burning Power Station, Federal Member For Macquarie, Special K Protein Shake Calories, Ether To Alcohol, 1 Peter 2:9, Essential Elements For Band -- Percussion Book 1, Nsw Health Minister Female, Let's Do Organic Creamed Coconut, Decorative Elements Cad Blocks, Men's Pink Clothing, Luxury Houses For Sale Stirling Kings Park, Scrumpy Jack Cider Bottle, Aldi Coffee Creamer Powder, Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Características, St Patrick Of Merna Facebook, How To Use Prezi, Midnight Rescue Music, Tvs Victor Old, Vegan Chocolate Orange Almond Cake, Test Teachers Sie, Sangam Literature Books, Creamy Grits Recipe, Lamentation 3 22-23 Meaning, Cinnamon Babka Near Me, Relationship Advice For Couples Living Together, Qibla Direction Seattle, State Member For Hawkesbury,