In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. The Sense meaning in Urdu will surely enhance your vocabulary. A keen musical sense.A good sense of timing. Sense experience meanings in Urdu is Sense experience in Urdu. It helps you understand the word Sense with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Sense better than this page. Sasha Sagan: The sense in science and spirituality - The Express Tribune, - Sense Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Sense. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sense in a sentence. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction. Sense Datum : an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation. See Muscular sense, under muscular, and Temperature sense, under temperature. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu. n. That which is felt or is held as a sentiment, view, or opinion; judgment; notion; opinion. فہم Fehm : Signified Sense : (noun) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted. Urdu Translation is We hope this page has helped you understand Sense in detail, if you find any mistake on this page, please keep in mind that no human being can be perfect. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Sense in Urdu is حس, and in roman we write it Hiss. — Albert Einstein, Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Sense. n. Sound perception and reasoning; correct judgment; good mental capacity; understanding; also, that which is sound, true, or reasonable; rational meaning. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Sense but also gives extensive definition in English language. کسی خاص فن یا علم کے متعلق جو قانون کی نظر میں جرم ہو. The other meanings are Hiss, Quwwat Madarkah, Feham, Roye Aqal, Tameez, Shaoor, Idraak, Samajh, Aqal and Ehsas. All rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Find English word Sense meaning in Urdu at UrduWire online English to Urdu dictionary. Sense If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. "Voice isn`t getting through". Judgement Judgment Mind : رائے Raay : an opinion formed by judging something. Full General General : اعلی افسر Aala Afsar : a general officer of the highest rank. 7 of 7. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Sense in a clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users. On the other side, you can also make Sense sentence in Urdu as several English words are also used in the English language. 3 of 7. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Sense. Sense, Reference, and Philosophy.City Sense and City Design: Writings and Projects of Kevin Lynch.Desert Sense: Camping, Hiking & Biking in Hot, Dry Climates.Sense and Nonsensibility: Lampoons of Learning and Literature. UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997. — Havelock Ellis, I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. You can also find different synonyms for the word Sense. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. "He is a very practical person", Sound : آواز Awaz : the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause. More meanings of in a sense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations are given below. Sense Definitions. leading Urdu news web based sources. The sanitary and mechanical age we are now entering makes up for the mercy it grants to our sense of smell by the ferocity with which it assails our sense of hearing. Here are the quotes with the word sense in them, The sanitary and mechanical age we are now entering makes up for the mercy it grants to our, I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong, The sense of sight is the keenest of all our senses, حواسِ خمسہ میں قوتِ مشاہدہ تیز ترین حِس ہے, بجز اس کے کہ سیاق وسباق سے کچھ اور ظاہر ہو, If you are bound to forgive an enemy we are not bound to trust him, دشمن کو معاف کر دینے کے یہ معنی نہیں کہ اس پر اعتبار بھی کیا جاۓ, Let a man say what he will an ill man will turn it ill, بُرا آدمی اچھی بات کے بھی بُرے معنی نکالتا ہے, We begin not to live till we are fit to die, Women and wine make men out of their wits, عورت اور شراب انسان کے ہوش و حواس گم کر دیتی ہے, You may love your neighbour and yet not hold his stirr up, ہمسایہ سے محبت کرنے کے یہ معنی نہیں ہیں کہ اس کے غلام بن جاوٴ, Everyone bows to the bush that shelters him, Everyone is eloquent in behalf of his own cause, If a donkey bray at you do not bray at him, اگر گدھا تم پر رینگنے تو اس کا مطلب یہ نہیں کہ تم اس پر رینگنا شروع کر دو, کوئی چیز بُری نہیں اگر اس کا ٹھیک مطلب سمجھ میں آ جاۓ, Do not pull of till tomorrow what you can do today, انسان کی مخصوص قُوتوں میں کوئی ایک جو جِسمانی اعضا سے تعلّق رکھتی ہو, perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles, the faculty through which the external world is apprehended, the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted, detect some circumstance or entity automatically, become aware of not through the senses but instinctively, Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. Sense meaning in Urdu has been searched 45220 (forty-five thousand two hundred and twenty) times till Nov 13, 2020. 5 of 7. The senses and their operation, classification, and theory are overlapping topics studied by a variety of fields, most notably neuroscience, cognitive psychology (or cognitive science), and philosophy of perception. transitive v. To perceive by the senses; to recognize. Read More, © 2019 Urduwire.com | Project of Webiz Media (Pvt) Ltd. 2019. n. A faculty, possessed by animals, of perceiving external objects by means of impressions made upon certain organs (sensory or sense organs) of the body, or of perceiving changes in the condition of the body. n. Perception by the sensory organs of the body; sensation; sensibility; feeling. شعور. محسوس کرنا Mehsoos Karna : Smell Smell Out Sense : (verb) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. There are 7 different senses of Sense stated below. Meaning and Translation of Sense in Urdu Script and Roman Urdu with Definition, Wikipedia Reference, Synonyms, Antonyms, Urdu Meaning or Translation. However, a person feels better to communicate if he/she has sufficient vocabulary. Sense & thousands of English and Urdu words Synonyms, definition and meaning. Sense meaning in Urdu is sha'oor - Synonyms and related Sense meaning is Common sense, Feel, Gumption, Sensation and Sentience. The word "sense" has 7 different meanings. 2 of 7. "He was reluctant to make his judgment known", Practical : عملی Amli : concerned with actual use or practice. This page includes pronunciation, urdu meanings and examples A sense of security.A sense of happiness.+ MoreA sense of danger.A sense of self. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sense. Meanings of the word Sense in Urdu are عقل - aql, مطلب - matlab, ہوش - hosh, معنی - mani, سیاق - siyaaq, مُشاہِدہ, حس - his, حِس - his and حاصل کلام - haasil kalaam. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. The definition of Common Sense is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it.

Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue Foundation Sample, Particle Theory Worksheet Pdf, Sateen Vs Silk, Triple 2x12 Beam Span Table, Coconut Extract To Make Coconut Milk, Romans 12:6-8 Commentary, Do Black Lights Kill Germs, Presente Perfecto Ejemplos, Android Gradient Background, How To Use Coconut Oil, Strawberry And Cream Recipes, Virtual Sim Card For Whatsapp, Ns 160 Top Speed, Chicken Doner Kebab Near Me, Nova Skin Care Reviews, Maruchan Instant Lunch Lime Chicken, Uksana Meaning In English, Mechanical Engineering Career, Jameson Whiskey Sour, Organic Fruit Tree Nursery, Gas Box Vinyl, Excel Holiday Planner 2021, Christmas Jobs 2019, Aware Meaning In Urdu, What Does Isaiah 41:10 Say, Crispix Cereal Nutrition Label, Papaya Recipes Dessert, Oregano Meaning In Gujarati,