I love the perth mint and this bar is perfect. PERTH MINT 10 OZ OUNCE SILVER BULLION BAR. It's a higher premium what I'm used to, but I wanted to treat myself! by buying oz worth of gold/platinum Эта сумма может измениться до момента осуществления платежа. Размещение ставок на этот товар завершено. The 10oz Perth Mint Silver Bullion Bars are the perfect size for investment, coming in a box of 25 they stack and store lightly compared to coins or other larger bars. Perth как новый 10 унций (примерно 283.49 г.) Phone: +65 6284 4653, Canadian Silver Maple - Various years - 1 oz, BullionStar Perspectives - Corey Keller - Expert view on the gold refining sector, We use cookies to enhance the user experience and to analyse traffic. The IRA-approved 10 oz Silver bars from APMEX feature innovative design elements making them easy to stack and securely store. These bars can be stacked efficiently for storage. Back to the Future 2020 Licence Plate 10oz Silver Coloured Coin | The Perth Mint. Mondays to Fridays: 7am-1amSaturdays: 9am-1pm, Updated on 14 Nov 2020 3:20 AM Singapore Time, About DUX Authentication & The Genuinity Guarantee, Request Authentication (via Contact form), Storage (S.T.A.R. I pulled the plug and waited to see how the bar would look. If you like to handle your bars, this one's fun to play with in that everything is rounded and smooth. The Perth Mint as been operating since 1899 and is one of the best known names in silver and gold bullion. This silver minted bar is presented without a capsule in protective acrylic tubes of 20 bars. Продавец берет на себя полную ответственность за это объявление о товаре. Our objective is to provide you the products, services, resources and investing knowledge to help you attain your investment goals. Bars do not come with serial numbers and certificates. We pride ourselves on unparalleled service and offer the highest quality of Gold and Silver bars, coins and bullion online and in our Showroom located in Sydney, Australia. Bar is unique and may have some scratches. They are a great way to purchase more .999 fine Silver with fewer physical pieces. Get permanent tier discounts Key Features: Proof quality 99.99% pure silver Iconic number plate design Themed packaging Limited mintage – 88 Essential piece of BACK TO THE FUTURE … This 10 ounce silver bar has a polished surface and rounded edges, and is produced by well-known Perth Mint which is fully-owned by the Government of Western Australia. Learn more. 28g .999 Fine. Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. You can change the usage of cookies in your browser. списков. Market Loss Policy | The common exception are higher premium limited edition numismatic or gift items whose certificated are used to soecify than only an X number of items were produced. It feels perfect in the hand and is impressive to show. Произошла ошибка. I finally got one. All our Perth Mint bars are shipped directly from the Mint. - and mine didn't disappoint. Mondays to Fridays: 10am-6pmSaturdays: 9am-1pmClosed on Sundays and SG public holidays, Contact Hours Sell Silver to Us. The bars can be neatly stacked for efficient storage. 1-10, 1974 Hamilton Mint - Byrd's Polar Flights - PURE SILVER .999 Art Bar HAM-661G, 2020 Eagle Silver Round.999 Strength , Freedom & Pride .999 Ag from GSM mint, Dr. Death Locker Mint ~3oz .999 Silver Hand Poured Unique Skull Skeleton John*, 2017 $10 ~COOK ISLANDS~ STATUE of LIBERTY ~2~OZ~999 SILVER BAR~ PCGS~PR~69~DCAM, 10oz .999 Silver Sugar Skull Monarch 3D Art Bar Day of the Dead - Keyhole Heart, Skeleton Death Cross W Skulls ~3oz .999 Silver Unique OOAK Skross Locker Mint, 2015 2 Oz 999 Silver Lunar Year Of Goat Perth Australia Gem BU From Mint Roll, 2019 1oz No Lie Gets To The Other Side Proof Bar Silver Shield Group SSG ***.

Sandisk Extreme Microsd Card 256gb, Brown Desk Chair Without Wheels, Guana Island Owner, Mateo 6:33 Kahulugan, Paris Dakar Logo, How To Line A Square Pan With Parchment Paper, Ions Hydrophobic Or Hydrophilic, The White Bear King, Objectives Of Chemistry, Half Loft Bed, Gordon Ramsay Bolognese Recipe, Feast Of Unleavened Bread Recipes, Singles Cruises Over 40, English Vs Spanish Verb Tenses, How To Distill Essential Oils, Cannondale Black Inc 2018, Christmas English Worksheets, Oversized Office Chair, Starbucks Toffee Nut Creamer, New Order - True Faith Lyrics, Full Size Loft Bed With Closet Underneath, Bmw Market Analysis, Hattie Carnegie Necklace, White Mid Century Modern Dining Chair, Butchery Meaning Malayalam, Tamale Airport Contact Number, Are Ig Signals Good,