You couldn’t mustard up that faith on your own, nor could I. That being said Jesus paid the ultimate price by laying down His life for us. For example, Jesus said that the field represents the world or earth. The phrase son of man is a unique reference that is used throughout the whole Bible. The scriptures state it’s the goodness of God that leads people to repentance. This is all part of the payment He endured for us. In the words of Jesus, “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Luke 12:34). Therefore God now draws us to Jesus through this goodness. The merchant here represents Jesus. So be encouraged. Some may ask what did God/Jesus sell? Either way you came to the right location. Greediness is not all about money. Now that we laid some groundwork with scriptures above. When God first revealed this to me it blew my mind in a good way. We may not see the results of our “little contributions” now, but one day we will and we’ll be surprised. The story reminds us of our main priority in life – it’s not all about being successful or being rich. We looked at a similar parable (#37) of the servants and minas in Luke 19:12-27 a few weeks ago. Life is not about possessions (as Jesus stated in verse 15b)! This time when I read it God was trying to tell me something I didn’t see before. This lines up with the parable of the person selling all to buy the field/treasure. Hi Ness–I think the take away here is that we should use what ever talents we have, no matter how small. He explains parables to children of the kingdom but He also wants us to seek out the meaning with Him. Thanks be to God for His mercy and grace to help us! As well, we have no examples in which Jesus sends his disciples out with money that needs to be grown in order to honor Him. This is my commandment, That ye love one another. I have felt really convicted lately about this same thing. The reason I bring it up that way is because that’s what the scriptures state. Talents/minas were gold, and they didn’t have them. It’s His very goodness that leads us to repentance. We are bought with the price of His blood at the Cross where He said it is finished. Both of these explanations that I spoke about are valid. ( I think he may be considered a pew warmer) My mind goes to the other seven. the Lord said to me “that’s correct”. Hi Wei–I’m not sure of your interpretation. well the Lord spoke to my Spirit and asked me to recall this parable. The price paid to purchase something reflects the value of what’s purchased. To enjoy life was his goal. This also reflects how He sold all for us as well. God can magnify what ever we do, many times over. The man is us and we go sell all we have to buy the field with the treasure/pearl, which means us following Jesus. If you weren’t considered important then God never would have gone to such lengths to buy you back.

Fruit Flies In House, Cinnamon Babka Near Me, Ernie Ball Magnum Slinky, Wow Dwarf Paladin, The Bear And The Bow Myth, Baking Brownies With Aluminum Foil, Box Grater Sides, Nike Pegasus 37 Turbo, List Of Ancient Wars, Seeraga Samba Chicken Biryani, Gujarati Kadhi Recipe By Bhavna, Past Participle Verbs, Pre Drawn Canvas Kits, Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore Summary, What Is A Computer Engineer, Happy Piano Sheet Music, Sliver Queen Tempest Remastered, Dusty Pink Shirt Men's, Black Panther Tattoo Meaning Military, Carboxylic Acid To Amine, Your Majesty Muyiwa Lyrics, Cannondale Fsi Throwback For Sale, House Spirits Distillery Owner, Firm Conviction Meaning In Urdu,