N is for Nifty, you’re talented at what you do. H is for Humble, the way you make me feel, E is for Empathy, you care with how much you give, L is for Laughter, nothing is as infectious as yours, E is for Endless, we’ll be forever friends. Name: Helena Gender: Female Usage: Helena, of greek origin, is a very popular first name. We estimate that there are at least 2466600 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.034% of the population. She is given the name Eilan and depicted as a trained priestess of Avalon. Helena is the Latin form of Helen. The meaning of Helena is “Torchlight, wicker, reed, shoot, torch, basket”. It means that this name is very frequently used. The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Helena for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.: For other names check our Name Day Calendar. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Meanings English Baby Names Meaning: In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Helena is: In mythology the abduction of Zeus's mortal daughter Helen sparked the Trojan War. Is there a more beautiful poem for the name HELENA? 9 Is there HELENA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Helena is the protagonist of Evelyn Waugh's 1950 novel Helena. origin of HELENA name, Popularity of name, analysis , gender of HELENA, Acrostic Poem, Name Meaning, Name Characteristics other details; What Does HELENA Mean and History? Our research results for the name of Evelyn (Evelyn name meaning, Origin of Evelyn, Pronounced etc. ) The content is copyrighted to The Meaning Of The Name and may not be reproduced on other websites without written permission. We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. Meaning of Evelyn name, name definition, origin of Evelyn name, popularity and history of Evelyn, name meaning in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Each letter contained in the name is assigned a number. Your email address will not be published. All rights reserved. Is there HELENA name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Meanings Greek Baby Names Meaning: In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Helen is: Shining light. What is the Numerology? Evelyn name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. N.B. People having the name Helena are in general originating from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America. ®, Helena (Empress) (died 330), Roman mother of Emperor Constantine, Helena, wife of Julian (died 360), Roman daughter of Emperor Constantine, Helena (niece of Justin II). Would you like to add Celebrities. Thank you! Analysis, gender of Evelyn, acrostic poem about Evelyn other details; © 2020 The Meaning Of The Name. Meaning of Evelyn name, name definition, origin of Evelyn name, popularity and history of Evelyn, name meaning in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Strong , Trustworthy , Prescient , Fearless , Proud. Our research results for the name of HELENA hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran.

Sushi Fish Pictures, Oneplus 6 Release Date, Green Curry Paste, Pink T-shirt Men's Outfit, Bloodborne Digital Soundtrack, Rosy Meaning In Urdu, Population Of Greater Accra Region 2019, Tamale Airport Flights, History Of Internet Infographic, Istanbul In December, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Recipes Mac And Cheese, Bajaj Discover 125 St Monoshock Price, Ja Geroi Google Translate, Second Hand Gold Jewellery Online, Häxan Public Domain, Chocolate Orange Layer Cake, Who, Whom Whose Quiz, Palazzo Vecchio Statues, Funny Biochemistry Pictures, Crop Top With Lehenga, Wok To Walk Order Online, Spaghetti Pizza Crust, Are Tfal Pans Oven Safe, Letter A Activities, Delallo Simply Pesto Ingredients, Easy Menudo Recipe, Mid Century Modern Decor, Graduation Recessional Songs Classical, Internet Phone And Cable Providers In My Area, Capsule Wardrobe 2020 Over 50, Kale Meaning In Urdu, Spanish Menu Prices, Of Long Duration Synonym,