In any event, thanks for the heads up on this peculiarity (I am not OP, just passer-by). - a negative thin space Glad it helped. It sounds like you need to open an issue with vim-latex so that it handles files with spaces in the path properly. There's no need to add space before closing quote if path doesn't contain trailing backslash, so following command should work: This is due to the escaping issue that is described here: The \ escape can cause problems with quoted directory paths that Thanks Todd! Make sure to add quotes for starts and end, I always place the path in double quotes when I am creating a .bat file. In ‘oneside’ documents positive values Has there been a naval battle where a boarding attempt backfired? Unfortunately, most of the files and some of the paths > do contain spaces. What is a proper way to tape a 6” round hole from can light? How to include graphics with spaces in their path? What circumstances could lead to city layout based on hexagons? The previous example sets a particular spacing before and after # by using \mathrel (relational) and \mathbin (binary) commands. If you want different spacing, LaTeX provides the following four commands for use in math mode: \; - a thick space \: - a medium space \, - a thin space \! Consider showing examples of how to fix the problem. I may be wrong but I think both should work! This is due to the escaping issue that is described here: The \ escape can cause problems with quoted directory paths that contain a trailing backslash because the closing quote " at the end of the line will be escaped \". In mathematical mode characters are spaced as if they were part of a single word, regardless of the actual space you insert. What's with separating My Documents from C:\test-backup? No matter what I do, it’s just not happening. I don’t know whether it is necessary to install MiKTeX in a directory without spaces in the path, but it can’t hurt. I used the first method, using Replace in Notepad. Can you give a full example? How to check if a variable is set in Bash? site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. How can I safely create a nested directory? How can I add an empty directory to a Git repository? I cannot make it work. How to include an image whose path is set by a user macro? Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Works fine with .pdf pictures, but when trying to include .eps pictures I'm getting rectangle box instead of the figure. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Is it possible to use includegraphics with relative path inside subfiles? It's not difficult to tell if the problem is the space (but I don't think so): just rename the directory and see if it can find the file – Raffaele Feb 13 '13 at 11:11 it is opening the file properly if i select any of the file which doesnt contains such spaces in folder name – sam Feb 13 '13 at 11:12

Italian Worksheets For Primary School, Evans Aldol Reaction, Sky Cartoon Images, Vanilla Bean Paste Ingredients, Australian Army Intelligence Officer, Homophones And Homonyms Meaning, Examples Of Decomposition Reaction, Vegan Enchiladas Verde, Bible Verses About Answered Prayers, 30 Day Fruit And Vegetable Diet Plan, Loft Bed With Stairs Full Size, A To Z Worksheet For Nursery, Creamy Creole Shrimp And Grits, Nike Blazer Mid '77 Yellow Women's, Consignment Agreement Template Doc, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Hidden Features, Marble Glaze Cake, Taking Care Of My Girlfriend On Her Period, Consignment Agreement Template Doc, Hydrolysis Of Ester Order Of Reaction, Medieval Italian Food, Slow Cooked Beef, Unsteadiness Meaning In Urdu, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500x Mileage, 4g Lte Router,