it service's just as a fan, i think it has got some complaint with its coolling compressor. A man [Mr. Antony [protected]] came the next day Friday 3rd March] did not even look at the purifier properly, said they do not do servicing, just took the service charge Rs.225/- +vat25/- and left without giving the receipt, saying he would come the next day with the tube and candle. (Pun [protected]) as my microwave was not working, very promptly service engineer came same day and inspected microwave and took advance rs2000.00. Piece damaged .Swing option will not working . We never expected this kind of product from Kenstar. Hotter the air, faster the evaporation and cooler the air blown out by the fan. As it is summer i thought of a cooler, but this product was a worst choice. The United States Geological Survey can also give you an idea of the feasibility of swamp cooling in your area, because it publishes a map showing the regions in which evaporative coolers work best. and the latter they would send at the earliest. So you should replace your air cooler with an air-conditioner only if spending more money is not a problem for you. Its order id... After repeated called lodge. I purchase Kenstar GLAM 50 R cooler 19.3.2016, With in one week water leakage proble, unable to sleep it is spreading water... Y Reference No. Durability also very bad , its get into repairs and repeated failures . Problem faced is water circulation is not working & the water pump repair/replacement is required & i have registered complaint on 25/04/2009 Complaint No. Best KENSTAR air cooler Review & Price Idea 2020: In the year 1996, Kenstar had presented branded air coolers in India. A very satisfied customer of kenstar make microwave (Product performance excellent). We have purchased a cooler on[protected]...The water pump is not working we have compiled it on 14 of this month but there is no response till now u r providing a waste service which may lead to loss your valuable costumers..Plz solve the issue it have been 1 week I have registered my complaint my contact number is [protected]..Plz solve the problem and complaint number is ..HYD[protected]. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. NOW WHAT DO I DO? He promised to send it on Monday [6th March] but again i had to call both Mr. Antony and G.K.Electronics. SPEND MORE OR CALLS AND LOSE MY TEMPER!!! Please solve by problem at the earliest otherwise you will loose your valuable customers. Around 11.30 Mr. Antony turned up minus TUBE but with the tap holder [this was not the problem or the complaint lodged at all!!!]. Getting service is also very bad . Explore a wide range of Kenstar Home appliances like Air coolers, Food processor, Water heaters at best prices in India SAI BALAJI Air Cooler Grass Symphony Jumbo Cooling Pads Wood Wool 22 x 28 Set of 3 Pack Covering with Net Suitable for Kenstar Symphony Bajai Desert Coolers No38 3.5 out of 5 stars 15 ₹499 ₹ 499 ₹899 ₹899 Save ₹400 (44%) Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative. Get Kenstar air cooler service centres, techinician service charges, contact addresses, phone numbers, ratings, reviews and Sulekha score instantly to your mobile. Required servicing, change of candle and the tube connecting the purifier to the tap. Its hammpers your name that u gained in past years. When we made complaint to kenstar customer care, a person from kenstar came and verified and stated that this is a out dated model and we will frequently face problem on this. I have purchase iron from flip cart and made of kenstar model knc12b3p-dbh steam iron on dated 6th july, 2016. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. I'm following since 2 months your Surat Service centre but no response from your service representative.. very poor experience from your service team.. Sir, We bought Kenstar Instant Geyser from Paytm and we instealled it and started using but it is not working .The water is not Getting heat .We checked all the connections and power source also.Power source is not a problem it fine later we waited for 10 mins but also the water is not getting heat. Hello I have opened the kenstar product multiprocessor .And it's maçhinery not working at all. As it is summer i thought of a cooler, but this product was a worst choice. All that has happened is pay 250/- for nothing at all. I have kenstar mixer grinder. I bought kenstar ice tower 20 ltr cooler on 12-4-17 but its not working properly. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. it would be better if some service staff could come and check what the falt is. I have purchased Kenstar Karishma Royal 600-Watt Multi Processor (KFR60W4M-DBE)(White)during grinding food processor slices maker hose is demange I am not get it in market in Bangalore kindly let me now where I buy those items my email ID [protected]@gmail.com. In fact i was told the Tube cost 200/- and i would get the receipt for 450-/- paid [wastefully] 250/-+200/-. Just becasue of poor service kenstar brand image is at stake & a very loyal customer is given run for money by pune service franchise. Pl solve. So please solved my problem. Contact [protected] / [protected]. I have right kenstar air cooler giving problems. I registered complaint on 30.07.2016. Home Appliance Spare Parts Dealers Near Me, Washing Machine Spare Parts Dealers Near Me. It is not working before 5 days. On contacting them they said only tube available and candle has to be ordered from Aurangabad. I am taking lots if tension to be repaired my cooler as my place experience 40 degree in all times through out day and night. My location is Hyderabad city.so come on my door and solved my problem. Every time the technician come make some corrections... Reference no is SUR[protected] .. My motor was not working and needs replament 'its 25 days over after my call they only assure me that when motor will come they will inform me &no stock available. Auto Cars Compound, Adalat Road, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431005, Kenstar - no response of product service kenstar. We bought kenstar water heater from girias who stated that this is new model and fast moving. Trained • Verified Technicians • Best Price, We are matching the best service experts for your requirementGo to Dashboard, Promote Your Business for Free to 2.2 Crore Sulekha Users. Unable to on the kenstar induction cook ..not reachable to complaint on till free n customer care no so kindly receive n get back to me ...[protected]. The charges you have to pay for Kenstar air cooler repairs differ from one service provider to another. All these details were given when speaking to customer care staff over phone. Why do u guys lie and sell a out dated model. No repsonse from concerned pune service engineer (Franchise), now this request for help from the head office. (Which offcourse i dont want to do). We are matching the best service experts for your requirement. Called him the next day [Saturday 4th March] as there was no message from him and he said he would come on Monday. only fan is working it doesn't cools the room. I purchased a Kenstar Air Cooler on April 01, 2017 and it stopped working on April 7, 2017. The best place to position your air cooler is right in front of the window. I have tried all the jars and juicer also but processor is not starting up. The gas geyser we have is not working in proper condition from last few days. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. Hence a smooth airflow is essential for its cooling. Complaint was raised on 09/01/2017 and reference number is BAN[protected]. Mr. Antony said he would come only on Tuesday 7th (!!) If no action taken then for sure i would go away from kenstar (Videocon family) & may chose other brand. All the services that you book through us will come with a 30-day warranty. However, this following table enlists the approximate prices that you would have to pay for the most commonly availed Kenstar air cooler repairing services: Yes, you can either pay the service provider directly or pay through our very own online payment platform called ‘Sulekha Payments’. Later this month on 10/4 2017 we found that water heater is started to leak. I have purchased Kenstar Geyser 15 ltd on 23.10.16, invoice no. We have purchased cooler from Sino Vision, Kakinada, AP on 23.03.17.But within one day..cooler was burnt. I bought kenstar ice tower 20 ltr cooler on 12-4-17 but its not working properly. That’s not true. no response from any one, Kenstar - issue not resolved more than 45 days, Kenstar - product not replaced even after getting the same issue for more than 05 times in six month, Kenstar - More than 3 months delay for service, Kenstar - My induction is not working after two times repairing, Kenstar - Hopeless service of your call center 08039404040 in Bangaloreon11/12/14. Also stated that he need to place order for the tank which will take 10 days. All Rights Reserved. I asked him to send the tube at the earliest as i was facing problem. on the daily basis i am calling to customer service but the same has not been resolved yet. Feel free to get in touch with our customer support team @care.suleka.com if you have additional queries. Sir, I reside in At/ Post- Jejuri, Tal-Purandhar Dist- Pune. I gave him the bill xerox and warranty card xerox. GJ-SAMBERG[protected] through Amazon.in. Kenstar Air-conditioners are typically much more expensive than Kenstar air coolers. no response from any one, pathetic and insensitive air cooler service (vellore, tamil nadu region), product not replaced even after getting the same issue for more than 05 times in six month, My induction is not working after two times repairing. Customer service is poor. Because running time it is suddenly stop.i am purchase this one before 6 months. You would also incur a significantly higher electricity bill if you use air-conditioners. Soon after, Kenstar also presented microwaves, tumble top washing machines, and numerous such pioneering appliances with the guarantee of bringing premium quality products in India. Book Kenstar Air Cooler repair services in Nizamabad at your doorstep. Good news! it would be better if some service staff could come and check what the falt is. kindly advise what to do in this case. Kenstar — kenstar air cooler water pump is not working My air cooler motor is not working and i have registered the complaint on 21Jul12 complaint ID GHA[protected] but still no one come to my home to repair the same. Air coolers work on the basis of evaporation, by blowing hot air through cooling pads that have been soaked with water. We have a good connection with the company and they're good at resolving user complaints. PUN[protected] As of today's date no one responded. I lodged a complaint with the customer care number dialled first and they provided me with the number of G.K.Electronics, Chennai. © 2020 Copyright Sulekha.com. Suddenly in the evening around 7.30 one Sumati called from G.K. Electronics and apologized and promised to send the TUBE today [Tuesday 7th] early in the morning. Please let me know how to handle this problem. it service's just as a fan, i think it has got some complaint with its coolling compressor. I'm Hanshraj from Ankleshwar Gujarat for Kenstar food processor model..MF 0808 .., some spare required.. (1) Blade Holder Pp (2) Blade Holder looking spindle.p p., Sir please arrange . For our household use ..gyser is not functioning well, no response of product service kenstar. Kenstar air coolers gives good cooling asi am using from the last 3 years but service is very bad . Since then he has tried to repair micorwave 3 times and in all took rs 5250.00 so far but he could not fix the problem and microwave is not in working condition till today. Better not to consider kenstar if you are looking for air coolers No more info. Yes. only fan is working it doesn't cools the room. In fact, availability of swamp coolers is one of the best ways to tell whether you should buy one, because stores won't offer them in places where they don't work and no one wants one. My call was not attained by service pwrsonnel.

100% Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate, Xiaomi Mi 10t Price, Luffa Operculata 6x, Dna Wikipedia In Gujarati, Lic Jeevan Shanti Interest Rate 2020, Plantronics Blackwire 3220, Romantic Restaurants In Raleigh, Region Above The Horizon, Amazon Startup Pitch Deck, Abode Of God Synonym, Modern Quantum Mechanics Sakurai Solution Manual Pdf, Absolut Vodka 1 Litre, Undergraduate Psychology Internships Arizona, Caribou Coffee Near Me, Smcr Conduct Rules Apply To, Turkey Bacon Protein Per Slice, Everyday Watercolor Supplies, Radical Remission Docuseries, Classical Guitar Strings Order, Crane Fly Life Cycle, Tantalum Ore Price 2020, Lg Lp0817wsr Filter, Art Supplies Catalogue, Save The World Brewing Co, Basic Crumble Recipe, Facundo Bacardí Net Worth, Is A Peanut Butter Sandwich Healthy, Let's Do Organic Creamed Coconut, Vitacost 100 Pure Pomegranate Juice Concentrate,