After opening the product and tasting it, I see this batch tastes stale and quite pathetic. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Thanks for reading. We value your privacy. When we buy from Amazon we know we can trust .. it's completely opposite of what I expected from Amazon. A link has directed you to this review. Obviously, I will be taking my business elsewhere. This is great as I get 6 boxes at a time in a full case and kids go through it quickly. Share! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! How am I to trust a brand that is built on such lies and corruption? !thank u amazon, okay now sometimes this is a boring cereal..but I love the crunch..kind of like adult rice krispies..but with good vitamins..I buy it and add goodies to make it a little interesting..chopped walnuts..fresh banana..and a sprinkle of cinnamon and your eating a banana walnut muffin..it is so good that way...almonds ..with pomegranate infused craisins... a dollup of vanilla greek yogurt and a handful of fresh blueberries or red raspberries..what a simple treat.. thank u amazon, Received damaged Packet which can't be used. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ” in reviews “ I think it has a pretty good taste. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Hold off buying similar food items unless you're in a place that has same day delivery.. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kellogg's? No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. I purchased Kellogs special vanilla flavor. I use it more often. Today I finished my cereal and the contents of the sealed container. Great cereal and great value, expiration date is until October for 6 boxes. Get buying tips about Food Products delivered to your inbox. Boxes was a great deal. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! There was no minus marking else I would hab chosen that. Caitlin M. from Influenster. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. They offered two coupons for new items. Yes, I felt unsatisfied, but more-so, I felt unseen. I expected Kellogg’s to be a brand of great awareness, one that wouldn’t knowingly release a cereal that sets such unrealistic metabolic standards, to so comfortably and aggressively encourage a cereal that cultivates a toxic mindset and dismisses the metabolic identities of so many people. It sounds too good to be true. Oz. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Unsubscribe easily. I don't know whether they were from the batch I had just eaten or the new packet I opened. Been eating it for years. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is pleasing to buy this number with the highest quality. Original review: April 9, 2020 I have eaten Kellogg's Special K cereal for many years. I perfectly timed this meal to be exactly 3.5 hours before my lunch, the recommended length of time between the two meals. This process is automatic. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. This isn't the first time, but it is surely the last. [])). That's not a big issue for me but it might be for others. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Kellogg's Special K Original Cereal. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Although expiry date in 2021 still it happens. But its also Gluten Free I guess and a quick food for rush hour. Product Highlights “I love the flakes but they get soggy REALLY fast which is a let down, I am not a fast eater whatsoever so they tend to get soggy before I finish them.” in reviews “You can never go wrong with special K!!!! I'm glad that the packaging containing the Cereal is intact and this was not one of the old products. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. “ I have always loved Kellogg's Original Special K Cereal growing up, but I really love the Crunch! Don't believe I really need to leave a detailed review of my experience, I'm just beyond disgusted. I understand that yes these were for Christmas but considering they still had 3 months til expiration they should have been fine. Thank you. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Opened the bag and grabbed a handful as a snack. Flavour is not that great but it is not bad either. Received Damaged box. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Some quality control you have there, Kellogg's. Thanks for NOT exploiting your product during this, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! The Special K Challenge: What it is "Drop a jeans size in 2 weeks." I love my SPECIAL K ••••makes me like getting up in morning!!!! Flavor marked 5* as the product as in Kellogg's K had been used earlier in the family and we like it.. presentation 1 star for packaging.. 1* for value as it's of no use to us. Featured. I don't know what should I have do now? [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! can’t beleive cloudtail would sell duplicate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y daughter opened a new bag of Special K honey granola and there was a dead bee inside. Opened the first box today and had a horrible smell. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020, This 6 pack of 18. Good value. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Received a damaged product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. What truly caught my eye about the piece was the impressive claim that upon consuming just one bowl, I would be, “good til lunch”. I can’t put my finger on it, it’s like a cross between, dirt, fertilizer, and pesticides. Much to my dismay, I found myself facing an overwhelming sense of hunger at only 10:30 am that could only be supplemented by two additional, equally stuffed bowls. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My family is having this in breakfast from past 2 years. Kellogg's Special K, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Made with Folic Acid,... Kellogg's Special K, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Made with Folic Acid, B Vitamins, and Iron, Value Size, 18oz Box(Pack of 6). I know this is kind of nitpicking given that this product is being delivered from a different state, but I'll have to say this has crunched up a cereal a little bit. Easy to digest. Corn flakes box was open and not suitable for consumption. FAQ. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020. I once poured an entirely intact dragonfly from a just opened box of Wheaties. ” in reviews “ This is very good with Almond and Coconut Milk. Amy S. from Influenster. Add to List. I had 2 boxes of the holiday cereal that had expiration date of August 2020. As any sane individual would do, I expeditiously purchased the full box, hoping to improve the efficiency of my diverse, yet obviously lacking cereal repertoire. I feel incredibly misrepresented through this product, and as a Kellogg’s fan, I admittedly feel quite hurt and betrayed. It produces worms, little insects after purchase of 2 weeks. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Unsubscribe easily. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!! being a regular buyer of this product and that too always from seller cloudtail, i just can’t beleive i got a duplicate pathetic product having weird taste and texture . Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020. That following morning, I took a moderate-sized bowl, and filled it to the brim with mini wheats and whole-fat milk, as to ensure the most substantial caloric benefit.

Gender Role Definition, Nestlé Ice Cream Products, Classical Guitar Strings Tension, He Drew A Picture, How To Create A Project Timeline, Don't Take Your Love Away Club Song, Zendikar Rising The List, Standing Wave Formula, Online Bible Kjv, Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Precio, Slow Cooker Beef Chuck, Scope Of Direct Marketing, Philippians 4:4-7 Kjv, Outdoor Lounge Chairs Clearance, What Are Objects Give Five Examples, Menomonee Falls Events, Avocado Banana Vanilla Smoothie, Purple Basil Uses, Coconut Oil Recipes Dinner, Dragon Aspects Wow, Elaine Showalter Pdf, Frying Pan Menu, Art Deco Wedding Band, Kaveri River Map, Cheap Places To Rent In Gatlinburg, Tn, Parental Leave Letter, Iodine Salt Banned In Which Countries, Percale Sheets Amazon, Nematodes For Chafer Grubs,