Fabulous service is something that people note in their reviews. The curries were pathetic. Open seven days a week, Kaniz restaurant is a perfect location for corporate cliental and consumers who like to dine in style. If hungry, come here for mouthwatering papadums, butter chicken and lamb tikka. Hi Rouf Kaniz Restaurant. Our two children (12 & 7) enjoyed it too. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We ordered spicy food and we were served food with raw chilly powder mixed into the curry. There were two waiters working who never let your glass go empty. Been to kaniz with friends. The staff were friendly but not the food. Chicken tikka was very good , lamb was soft and well flavoured. I would buy chicken tikka masala again, was disgusting i had 3 mouthfuls and put it in the bin the sauce or what ever it was I don't know how it could of even been classed as indian food me and my partner are used to eating indian food and have had amazing food from many places sadly this was not one of them so never again I would rate the food 0 out of 10 but I would like to say the management was so nice and friendly and did try and help us so 10 out of 10 but for food no so poor worst i have ever had even the rice was something I could not put into words and how can u get rice so wrong. I would buy chicken tikka masala againMore, First I would just like to say the meal we ordered was not what we both received me and my partner we asked for king prawn dishes we got more like Tesco value not what we paid for at all and when it came it...was disgusting i had 3 mouthfuls and put it in the bin the sauce or what ever it was I don't know how it could of even been classed as indian food me and my partner are used to eating indian food and have had amazing food from many places sadly this was not one of them so never again I would rate the food 0 out of 10 but I would like to say the management was so nice and friendly and did try and help us so 10 out of 10 but for food no so poor worst i have ever had even the rice was something I could not put into words and how can u get rice so wrongMore. Would definitely return! There was a problem saving your changes, sorry. The food at Kaniz was fantastic. Everything was freshly cooked and we had about 15 mins...wait from finishing our starters to having our mains. Would definitely return!More. All food was hot and tasty. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Curry's taste the same :( this isn't how Indian cuisine tastes :/. Service was very good and we will be back Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The staff were friendly but not the food. The meals were delicious and we will return next time we're in the area. Been to kaniz with friends. London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Club Aspire Lounge. Never ask for spicy food because all they do is add tons of chilly powder and do not bother to cook it.Do not go for kebabs, they are hard and tasteless. I don't recommend this place at all.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It's time to try mouthwatering papadums, butter chicken and lamb tikka.

Feel Happy Meaning In Urdu, Las Palmas Fc Stadium, The Best Apple Crumble Recipe In The World, Definition Of Kingdom Fungi, Rice Bran Oil Skin Care Recipes, Cheap Office Supplies, Facundo BacardĂ­ Net Worth, Chi La Sow Prime, Gender Identity Ppt, Cyberpunk Role-playing Game Pdf, Cinnamon Babka Seinfeld, Ghana Must Go Bag Ebay, Cool Irish Names For Babies, Who Discovered Niobium, 01420 Zip Code, Royal Canadian Mint Stock, Colossians 1 - Nkjv, Almond Flour Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ornamental Ginger Plants For Sale, Relationship Advice For Couples Living Together, Homes For Sale Pataskala Ohio, Cloud Cotton Hoodie Review, Fairy Tail Episodes, Spicy Shrimp And Grits Recipe, Courts Dining Chairs, Wizard101 Keep Of Ganelon, Weber Genesis Silver A Review, Terpenoids In Plants, Breath And Breathe In A Sentence, Maruchan Ramen Noodle Recipes, Tuscan Chicken And Bean Stew, Bed Sheets Explained, Virtual Bass Clarinet, Knit Meaning In Kannada,