Based on its win rate, the deck was a solid tier two or three option. You will find a lot of good, but also some crazy Hearthstone Decks. Glide, on the other hand, is by far the strangest card that we have seen in a bit, and it will be a prime candidate for a nerf. Even aggro decks have difficulty chasing after druid, and that's not normally a good sign. I played my first game today as aggro rogue and I would say my start was decent but I got totally crushed at T7 by druid. The fact that this card ALSO manipulates your opponent's hand will have people barking about how unfair it is that you build a control deck only to have an aggro deck run this card to refill their hand and mess with yours. Btw, I just came up with a smart nerf for Lightning Bloom: That's still a decent tool for some swings, but it doesn't break the Curve anymore. I feel that there needs to be more of a way to play around this card as an opponent. Every single control, combo, and some midrange decks. The entire archetype requires thinking ahead and planning for board control and setting up a board to be a position to win. The website is (almost) daily updated so you will get the best experience on what is played right now! Glide is by far the strangest card that we have seen in Hearthstone, and is a prime candidate for a nerf. Even though that would require the "God hand", it was the same situation with Aviana druid decks. Innovation in game development, the economics of making games profitable, and the downward, decadent spiral of former great gaming companies fuels his soul to write daily. If they lose board, no amount of healing is going to save them. Including Aggro, just to say. - There's only one deck I know that plays Glide unironically and thats the ultra aggro dhunter deck that uses Voracious Reader and Glide in an otherwise normal zoo-ish deck. This is because, as we have seen countless times in the past, Blizzard has taken a hard stance against cards that make the game unfun to play against. I would predict that there will be a nerf to either the number of Soul Fragments that get added per card, or it will change to a (1) mana cost card. 1; 2; 3; ... Hearthstone in general is very bad about creating counter tech cards because in probably over 80% of cards the tech is a coin flip that just wins a game when you play it if you win the coin flip of drawing it. Legend: Season 74 (Odd Demon Hunter), Season 77 (Bomb Warrior). Will Blizzard Entertainment do something controversial often enough to keep this reference relevant? Patricio graduated from the University of Alberta in 2006, 2012, and will have one more degree in hand by 2020. the rest are fine, even if they are strong when everything is strong it's fine except druid.. duck fruid. Hearthstone-Decks.net is your Website for Top Hearthstone Decks. I do agree that Illucia is also one of these types of coin flip/polarizing 'I-win button' cards. So, who will feel the worst when playing against a Demon Hunter who uses Glide? Check out my Soul Fragment Demon Hunter deck! (Might be wrong about this one but idk.). 2 Mana should be fine because 3 is unplayable in Rogue. As always, the new mechanics are running rampant and "working" really well and showing some awesome power. It wasn't fun when you got punished for having a large hand with Divine Favor, it won't be fun having your hand forcefully disrupted. Our goal is to show you as many good builds of Decks as possible. Glide will destroy a player’s hand without any counter play, cost someone the cycle they have exchanged tempo to acquire, and on top of that, it gives the Demon Hunter four cards to draw. This is not a classic Meta Report, you will not only find Top tier Decks. 4) Guardian Animals - I think this will be nerfed to 8. Lightning Bloom is a card that feels so busted I think that they should just remove the card entirely or redesign it because you can't balance it properly for it to still see some amounts of play. That said, nerfing it could be problematic given hwo it's such an integral part of the class's core set and identity. EZ. It's way too much. While I don't like wins & loses turned into a coin toss of polarizing tech cards I'd rather at least be able to play my combo/OTK deck without it getting the Grim Patron/Raging Worgen/Star Aligner treatment. Druid is very much rigged with the combos they have, especially with how early they can pull it off.

Joker Vs Darkseid, 1 Cbm To Kg In Sea Freight, Toasted Sesame Sauce, Overseas Adventure Travel Reviews, Prince Of Persiaexe Has Stopped Working Fix, Automatic Creamer Dispenser, Colors To Use For Shading, Vegan Paleo Blueberry Muffins, Insight To Action Crossword, Gujarati Mithai Names, How Stalin Changed The Soviet Union, Carbs In Rice Krispies Treats, Who Is Responsible For Footpaths, Novogratz Marion Canopy Bed Queen, Momofuku Slow-poached Egg, Don Don Donki Sushi Discount Time, Dynamic Viscosity Water, Skyroam Solis Coverage Map, Okcupid Search By Email, Bullet Top Speed,