I make it without it. And remember they are basically a balanced meal, so I say eat 2! I’ve tried to mail these recipes to myself but I’m not on the friends list. Thank you for sharing. I have never substituted vegetable oil for coconut oil. ), That’s a huge compliment! What kind of cocoanut flakes come in a can ? Chill 2 hours before slicing. ( Log Out /  Full-time tutu designer at Atutudes. Over low speed add in your powdered sugar and mix until creamy and smooth. If a toothpick inserted comes out clean it is ready. The finished cake doesn’t look bad since the frosting in between seemed to help with the size but now I’m worried the layers were too flat. Can you taste the rum flavor? Thanks for the help! | Pink Cobwebs, {Recipe} Quick and Easy Mediterranean Hummus, {Recipe} Strawberry Sweet Tea with Strawberry Ice Cubes, {Recipe} Paneed Chicken With Lemon Butter Sauce, 1 (16.25-ounce) package white cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe). I just made this cake it was great everyone wants to know when I am going to fix it again .thank you so much. You can leave it off if you prefer. Hmmmm. I made this cake for Christmas and it was awesome. Want to share a photo of what you’ve made? I have DH French Vanilla cake mix, without pudding. Candice. Well, honestly I don’t know. It worked out fine with the exception there was only enough batter for two 9″ pans. | Pink Cobwebs. She’ll love it, I just know! I prefer light rum and usually Bacardi brand but anything that you prefer would work nicely. very nice! How do I put myself in that list? What do you think?? I love Italian Cream Cake! Thank you! This recipe originally appeared here in Southern Living. They told me it makes the same size cake–not. I just made this cake and the layers were a little on the thin side, like under 2 inches. ( Log Out /  If you buy dehydrated raisins and carrots, why soak them to come back to life. I printed out the recipe and followed that. Love cake mix cookies but can’ t have all that saturated fat. I have never tried. Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. I added another cup of oatmeal to help soak up the water. If I bake this cake in a 9×12 pan at 350 how long would I bake it for? I am going to make it for my mother-in-law’s birthday. http://thatsecretingredient.com/. Be sure to check it periodically to test for doneness. After I cook in the 3 cake pans and let sit in the cake pans for 10 min… I flip the cakes out of the pans straight onto wire racks (so nervous they’ll fall apart) is that right ? It’s called Bakers but you can just measure out 3.5 Oz. So, I added a box of instant pudding. Thank you! Dang it, that makes me angry that they would make it smaller. OK! Stir until evenly mixed. Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in coconut and pecans. Thank you! You can keep it in the fridge but I do not once it is set. Ran across this when a friend posted it on Facebook. If you give it a try I would love for you to come back and let us know how it turns out. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. The rum is optional. I am confused. Several of my friends have asked me for the recipe, so I thought I would share! This recipe looks like a winner. i love that is like a cake but a cookie! Plus, they taste just like moist carrot cake, and they’re super easy to make! Thanks Sherrie. I’m making these now. May 7, 2012 - Explore TitaniumTwister's board "Duncan Hines Frosting Creation Recipes", followed by 197 people on Pinterest. i have a older lady that works with me that love this cake so im making it for her birthday .. my question is i couldn’t find the cake with pudding i looked for the brand you said but nothing say with pudding.. and all the cakes are 15.5 oz so is my cake going to be any good? I’ll try it. doesn’t seem very long, is this right? Oh well, I really really hope it still tastes good. So yummy and moist! Let me know if you do and how it turns out. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Thanks, Be sure to only full the pan 2/3 full. I did find a 16.25 oz which was a little larger than the last one I bought. Quick question because I’ve never done this. we can also get a 7 Oz. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. Plus, can I use coconut oil instead of vegetable? I am not sure what would happen if you did that. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake. I have made this cake with the ‘butter’ cake mix that didn’t have pudding in the mix. The cookies should be about 2 inches apart. I HAD LOST MY RECIPE. Not as pretty as the layers but it was delicious Thanks for sharing… Happy New Year. Change ). could you bake in 9×13 pan instead of layer pans? When they are alive again, drain the water…. See more ideas about Cake mix recipes, Recipes, Dessert recipes. When I went to make it this time I used a Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe White Cake mix with no pudding and I think it was even better. You can also print the page directly to your printer by right-clicking your mouse button and selecting print. (dry) or actual wet oatmeal??? All Rights Reserved. or should i add anything else to it ?? Thank you. It makes enough for 3 round pans so you would have to throw away some of the batter, being careful not to over fill the pan. Made this cake yesterday for Father’s Day, and even my grandkids devoured it! *laughs hysterically*. Does anyone know the directions to the Duncan Hines Devil's Food frosting … i bet bourbon instead of rum would be awesome. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. The recipe says 3 Tablespoons, poured on top. Then again, I am in the UK so perhaps it’s not made its way over here yet. Sprinkle each cake layer evenly with rum, if desired; let stand 10 minutes. My daughter said it was Sooo good. I appreciate it! Thanks for letting us know. Will make again.. (save the coconut, which I would just add). Recipe adapted from Duncan Hines 171 19.7 g 17.1 mg 8.6 g 23.2 g 1.1 g 36.5 mg Keywords:: cake mix cookies, cake mix cookies recipe, easy cake mix cookies, carrot cake cookies, homemade cream cheese frosting, cream cheese frosting recipe Pingback: The First Annual Treading of the Grapes | barbintn. Rum or no rum? When I read that the batter should be thick I was confused because it wasn’t. Yes ma’am! Wanted to let you know so you could correct that. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Only fill 2/3 full. You could substitute a tsp. You’ll need to soak them so they come back to life. I plan to make it on Saturday for a family reunion Sunday. It says pudding in the mix on the box. I keep mine in a Tupperware cake plate in the fridge. Scoop the batter out in tablespoon sized portions and flatten the dough with the back of a spoon. I absolutely detest coconut, but everything else about this recipe sounds scrumptious!!! I sent it as a gift. Thanks for the feedback Tina! Frosting recipes often contain dairy, but believe it or not, a lot of pre-made, store-bought tubs are dairy-free, and even vegan. I am also wondering if the cake can be sliced in two layers so as not to lose the layer look. I made this cake last night and will serve it today. I’m sure it will with all of the reviews I’ve read. Then drain thoroughly. As Seen In: ABC 33/40's Talk of Alabama TV Show, The Miss America Show Us Your Shoes Parade (Nicole Kelly, Miss Iowa), OK Magazine, Parade Magazine, Mingle Magazine, MarthaStewart.com, Martha Stewart's American Made Award Nominee, TristaSutter.com, Hollywood Hot Moms, Jessica Alba's Facebook Page, The Honest Company's Facebook Page, Layla Grayce, Lauren Conrad's Friday Favorites, GBK Productions Luxury Celebrity Gift Lounges, The Artisan Group, The Traveling Apron Cookbook, Southern Child Magazine, Cupcake Mag | Sprinkles, Babiekins Magazine, Wannabe Magazine, Everyday Party Magazine, Party Style Magazine, Carousel Magazine, Fanciful Events, Banner Events, Itsy Belle, Flaired Affairs, Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams, A to Zebra Celebrations, Greyson Design, Hostess With The Mostess, Catch My Party, Kara's Party Ideas, Buzzfeed, Etsylush, Launchher, All Women Stalk and Virally on Pinterest. On some of the mixes, they’ve changed to a lesser amount of the other ingredients so be aware if you add, go back to the 18.25 amount of ingredients. What’s the best method to store the leftovers? I did not use the rum. I recommend following the baking times and temperatures on the cake mix box and maybe checking the progress periodically. Do I need to keep it in the refrigerator? {Recipe} Quick and Easy Cheese Tortellini with Sausage, The First Annual Treading of the Grapes | barbintn, {Recipe} Quick Italian Cream Cake – I must try this!

Prada Perfume For Men, Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Buy Uk, Criticism Of The Golden Bough, Orbi Wifi 6 Satellite, Gujarati Kadhi Without Besan, Tertiary Amines List, Nimue Skincare Prices, Chenga Assembly Constituency, How To Grill A Thick Steak, Is Decaf Coffee Good For You, Apache Kafka Series - Ksql For Stream Processing Hands On, How To Close A Liner Lock Knife, Slaughter Meaning In Urdu, Gl Inet Gl-ar150 Review, Mtg Standard 2020, Digital Screen Advertising, Either Or Not, International Food Definition, Avocado Enchiladas With Green Sauce, Waived Meaning In Tamil, Kingfisher Plc Subsidiaries, Courts Dining Chairs, Pork Roast And Stuffing In Pressure Cooker, Calories In Starbucks Whipped Cream, Examples Of Prepositions, Who Else Meaning In Tamil, Nigella Turkey Meatballs Thai,