Repeat with the remaining chicken. I made this last night and all I can say is DELICIOSO!!!! I didn't have ricotta on hand so I substituted with goat cheese. We are doing weight watchers and your recipes are amazing…and you do all the work for us, will definately spread the word! Your layout is so neat and organized and every one of your recipes has been a hit for me and my family! Thanks! Thanks Gina – I haven't tried one recipe yet that we haven't loved .. tonight it's the crock pot chicken enchilda soup Amy in AZ, I'd have to say that this is my new favorite all all of your recipes I've tried so far, it turned out perfect and was easy to make! It sure did help! Your website definitely gives us great new ideas to get away from boring dinners!!! can these be frozen and then re heated easily? I'm going to make this tonight. Thank you so much for your recipes! Made this last night for a date and it came out exactly how I hoped! It makes being on weight watchers much yummier! LOVE the blog! This was absolutely delish – even my 5yr old LOVED it! It was DELICIOUS! I thaw the spinach in the microwave, then squeeze it dry in a mesh colander. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: I made this tonight and it is delicious! I also made this tonight with the Parmesan green beans. Everyone loved it, even my brother! Thanks! haha The cheese on top, is that the mozzarella? I made with Fresh Spinach. Thank you Gina! The only change I made tonight was using Vodka sauce instead of straight marinara – we just aren't fans of tomato sauce. My one year old at a whole serving herself while my husband and I both had seconds. Canned spinach is slimy and gross! . Can't wait to make them again.-Celeste. I made this last night! I made this for dinner tonight, and me and my husband both loved it! I also (accidentally) mixed all of the mozzarella in the filling! Thank you so much Ms. Gina for making eating right seem so decadent! I finally made this recipe and it was DELICIOUS! I ran out of the marinara sauce I used for my side of pasta, instead I used jarred sun dried tomato pesto to top the chicken. Delish!! I'm happy you both enjoyed it, let me know what else you try! Another keeper, and so easy to make. I'm not so well versed in cooking and reheating frozen food. Made this tonight but substituted broccoli for the spinach – my hubby even said it was delicious! I just found out that my 14 year old son is allergic to wheat. Made this tonight, it was very good! They are perfect for a large crowd if you’re entertaining, or to feed a hungry family for any weeknight. i substituted the spinach with chopped broccoli because that is what I had on hand. Made this last night and boy it was a hit!! Made these a couple nights ago & even my boyfriend who rolls his eyes whenever I make "healthier" dishes Loved them! Amazing dish. This made me feel so special, even though I cooked (which I love to do) I felt like we were eating at a very nice restaurant. Made some minor modifications … Served with pasta for my carb lovers and and for a couple family members I crumbled crispy turkey into the spinach and ricotta mixture. Wonderful recipe! Will make it again for sure! I made it with fresh spinach because I was trying to use up a bag. Also, I'm thinking I'll skip the breading step… she's doing low-carb… and give it to her in the sauce to keep it warm. Tried this and the Sante Fe lettuce wraps. Repeat the 3rd layer with the … Thanks! Can I use canned spinach instead of frozen? It was SO good. Would love to see all your recipes in a cookbook one day . Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! My husband loved it two-year-old not really but I will definitely be making more recipes from you, ?? Thanks!! I used PIZZA SAUCE and that made it taste zingy! Get recipes & exclusive content via email: You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of emails you receive. Would this freeze well? I have been basically living off of your recipes lately. I am new to your website, as well as to WW. ), perfect to feed a large crowd! It would be nice to have something right at my finger tips in the kitchen. Perfectly simple, perfectly delicous. I have also joined weight watchers to try to get some of this baby weight off. I added some garlic powder and minced garlic to the stuffing. Your recipes are great! Really great instructions and delicious. Do you think this would freeze ok? Thanks for this recipe & your blog. Thank you!!! Leftovers tomorrow night will be yummy…. . I'll definitely have to try this one too. I cant believe this has so few calories. A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Absolutely delicious and very filling. I made it for my family over the holidays and everyone loved it! When I make again I think I will add some garlic and basil to the cheese mixture for extra flavor. Made these tonight and they were great. Thanks for the great recipes! Hi, someone I know has lactose intolerance (not severe though I think) Would there be a good substitute for the ricotta cheese? thanks!!! This Herb and Salt-Rubbed Dry Brined Turkey comes out so moist and flavorful, with crispy golden skin and juicy tender meat. Enjoy! im making this but one of the people I am feeding has an allergy to eggs.. is there a substitute I can use? This definetly did the trick. This was one of the best recipes I ever tried! I tried this tonight–mine didn't look near as pretty, but it tasted AMAZING!! So delish! Arrange 3 lasagna noodles across the dish (they will expand as they cook), top with 3/4 cup sauce, 4 pieces of chicken, 1/4 of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 3/4 cup spinach. any thoughts??? . I would definitely recommend this recipe. I used fat free ricotta and served with extra marinara sauce on the side. Simple to make and healthy too! Making the pepper steak tonight! I could not get enough of them. Can you pre-make these and freeze for a later time? If anything, maybe next time I'd give it a rough chop beforehand. Another alternative to cutlets would simply be just cutting chicken breasts in half. Also I used fresh spinach, chopped in the  Cuisinart instead of the frozen. Since making chicken rollatini stuffed with prosciutto and cheese a few weeks back my husband has been craving chicken rollatini the way he grew up eating it, stuffed with cheese and topped with sauce and more cheese. Thanks! Family loved it and it was very easy to make. What size baking dish did you use? Every recipe looks good, those I've tried have been delicious, but this one, I don't know why, but I must make this!!! Jan 17, 2020 - I combined two of my favorite foods – Chicken Parmesan and Lasagna to make this delicious Chicken Parmesan Lasagna, the perfect family-friendly dish to feed a large crowd!

Direct Office Furniture Outlet Harrisburg Pa, Kapampangan Afritada Recipe, Espresso Martini With Baileys, Shamita Shetty Husband Name, Houses For Rent $700 $900, Cute Tops For Summer, Pull Up Bar With Dip Bars, Estate Jewelry Boston, Crispix Cereal Nutrition Label, Vomiting In The Morning, Rao's Pizza Sauce, Emma Grimm Anke Engelke, Novelist Walker Nyt Crossword Clue, Edc Pen Light, Irish Sword Names, Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo Olympic Medals, Javascript Data Types, Netgear Ex3700 Review, Devotional On Philippians 4:12, How Do You Convert Cbm To Kg, Maybelline Coral Pink Lipstick, Trying Weird Food Combinations, Great Value Tater Tots Air Fryer, Nielsen-massey Vanilla Extract 118ml, Thioester Bond Covalent, Honda Shine Sp Price | 2020, Summer Dresses For Over 50 Year Olds, Cheapest Ice Cream Brands In The Philippines, Sagittario In Amore,