Somebody should put a hand around his shoulder and give him the much-needed confidence. Our innovative timeline and follow functionalities allow you to track what is of essence to your sensibilities. The Player of the Tournament in India's triumphant World Cup campaign in 2011, Yuvraj was dropped after the 2017 tour of the West Indies after enduring a lean patch. ", READ |  Yuvraj Singh: Rishabh Pant Is An Outstanding Talent, He Needs Guidance, READ: Anurag Thakur won't contest BCCI elections, confirms HPCA president, Sanjay Bangar reckons MS Dhoni might relinquish captaincy in next year's IPL, Rahul Dravid weighs in on need for 9th team in IPL, says tournament 'ready for expansion', Rahul Dravid bats for inclusion of T20 Cricket in the prestigious Olympic Games, CTL Vs RSCC Dream11 prediction, team, top picks, ECS T10 Barcelona match preview, Harbhajan Singh names the 'Indian version' of AB de Villiers, says 'He is unbelievable', ICC posts adorable video of Kohli's appeal to cheer for Steve Smith on World Kindness Day, 'MS Dhoni understands when he should retire': Shikhar Dhawan, Shantha Rangaswamy resigns from CAC after Conflict of Interest notice, Yuvraj Singh: Rishabh Pant Is An Outstanding Talent, He Needs Guidance, Anurag Thakur won't contest BCCI elections, confirms HPCA president. Copyright © 2018-2020 Newsd Media Pvt Ltd, Yuvraj Singh’s new look sees Sania Mirza pull his leg, Police seize 22 pistols concealed in stabiliser, 2 nabbed, Indiabulls Real Estate stocks surge post Jhunjhunwala picks stake, Andhra police arrest temple treasure hunting duo, Rajkummar Rao happy with early reactions for Ludo, Sand buyers in Andhra can personally check quality sans online hiccups, Congress workers protest outside Goa Raj Bhavan with potato, onion hampers, Covid scare, damp weather mar fire cracker sales in B’luru, ‘Bande Utkala Janani’ to be part of school curriculum in Odisha, Jawaharlal Nehru Birth Anniversary: Motivational quotes by the first prime minister of India, Supreme Court permits sale, bursting of crackers in Telangana, Tiger Shroff urges fans to protect the planet, Navy chief reviews preparedness of Naval Air Station in Nicobar, ’11 political parties collected Rs 367.8 cr for Maha, Haryana polls’, Korean zombie flick ‘Peninsula’ trailer gets B’wood twist for India, National Panchayati Raj Day 2020: Importance, significance and theme of the day, World Heritage Day 2020: 5 Heritage sites that you must visit after lockdown ends, Facebook takes on Zoom with Messenger Rooms, no time limit, Netflix adds 15.8mn new subscribers, posts $5.7bn in revenue, Bored at home? Yuvraj Singh took to social media to post a picture of his new look in which he is clean-shaven. On the inconsistency of Rishab Pant, who is being seen as his replacement, Yuvraj said "He is a talent and needs to be spoken to and somebody needs to get the best out of him. Sania Mirza demands Yuvraj Singh to 'bring his beard back' India's tennis ace Sania Mirza poked fun at Yuvraj Singh's new 'Chikni Chamela' look and asked him if he was pouting to hide his chin under the chin. Yuvraj, who has played 304 ODIs and 58 T20s for India, scoring 8,701 and 1,177 runs, respectively, smashed a 127-ball 150 in a home ODI against England in Cuttack in January 2017 to then play the Champions Trophy after being in and out of the side. A photo posted by Yuvraj Singh (@yuvisofficial) on Jun 7, 2016 at 11:25pm PDT Criticising him is not the solution but I'm very keen to see who speaks to him and helps him understand better. In the Champions Trophy, Yuvraj managed 105 runs in four innings at an average of 35.00. “I got injured and I was told to prepare for the Sri Lanka series. And that it would be easy to decline me afterward… yeah you can say it was an exercise in making excuses,” Yuvraj was quoted as saying by Aaj Tak. A post shared by Yuvraj Singh (@yuvisofficial) on Sep 28, 2019 at 8:24am PDT. They actually thought that I wouldn't be able to clear the test due to my age. Yuvraj Singh has been in the news recently for his strong words about being dropped unceremoniously, but his clean-shaven look got tennis star Sania Mirza to bring in the humour as she urged the 2011 World Cup hero to bring his beard back. Here are 5 best free online games to kill boredom, The Zoom Prisoner: India’s top VC Sanjay Nath perfectly captures sentiment of WFH, Over Rs 25,000 cr involved in Franklin Templeton’s shut funds, Coronavirus Impact: Government freezes dearness allowance of its employees, Both Ramayan and Mahabharat shows enticed the viewers as well as advertisers, 75 million people have already downloaded Arogya Setu app, Clinical trial of plasma therapy on coronavirus patients shows positive results: Arvind Kejriwal, Opinion: What plagues in Islamic past teach us about response to pandemics. Join our events to engage with key stakeholders in the government, social and private sectors. Sania Mirza pulls Yuvraj Singh's leg over his new look Yuvraj posted a photo with a clean-shaven look and while his fans were abuzz on social media, urging him … !or should I bring back the beard ?” Bring the beard back,” replied Sania. "I got injured and I was told to prepare for the Sri Lanka series. New look chikna chamela ! Yuvraj posted a photo on Instagram with a clean shaven look, getting rid of his beard which he has been sporting for quite some time now. (Photo: Getty). Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. He was included in the squad for the West Indies tour after the Champions Trophy, but his poor showing there forced the selectors to drop him. Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. Yuvraj posted a photo on Instagram with a clean-shaven look, getting rid of his beard which he has been sporting for quite some time now. “Never thought that I would be dropped after being named the Man of the Match in two games out of the 8-9 I played after the Champions Trophy in 2017. Yuvraj Singh has been in the news recently for his strong words about being dropped unceremoniously, but his clean-shaven look got tennis star Sania Mirza to … Thanks @aalimhakim for my new look you rock always ! “Are you pouting to hide the chin under the chin we spoke bout ???? "Are you pouting to hide the chin under the chin we spoke bout ???? Yuvraj recently ruffled a few feathers by saying in an interview to Aaj Tak that he was not picked for the Indian team in 2017 despite passing the mandatory yo-yo test. Earlier this year, the celebrated southpaw, who also played a crucial role in India winning the inaugural World T20 in 2007, called time on his career. Sania Mirza trolled Yuvraj Singh for his new look and demanded him to bring his beard back. He was included in the squad for the West Indies tour after the Champions Trophy, but his poor showing there forced the selectors to drop him. or should I bring back the beard?" Then suddenly, the yo-yo test came into the picture. or should I bring back the beard?” Yuvraj had posted. "Even after I cleared the yo-yo test, I was told to play domestic cricket. Yuvraj had posted. Yuvraj Singh had shared the picture of his new look with a … Then suddenly, the yo-yo test came into the picture. While many poked fun at Yuvraj Singh for his new look, few fans were amazed to see Yuvraj Singh turn the clock back and look like he did ten years ago nad took to social media to praise the star all-rounder. And that it would be easy to decline me afterward... yeah you can say it was an exercise in making excuses," Yuvraj was quoted as saying by Aaj Tak. While his fans were abuzz on social media, urging him to grow the beard back, Sania also joined the chorus, her tongue firmly in cheek. "Never thought that I would be dropped after being named the Man of the Match in two games out of the 8-9 I played after the Champions Trophy in 2017. While his fans were abuzz on social media, urging him to grow the beard back, Sania also joined the chorus, her tongue firmly in cheek. Earlier this year, the celebrated southpaw, who also played a crucial role in India winning the inaugural World T20 in 2007, called time on his career. Its no coincidence that Yuvraj played the biggest part in Dhoni's Men in the Blue's 2011 World Cup triumph where he was adjudged the man of the series. It has taken many years to become Dhoni. MS Dhoni shares fun video of gully cricket on social media, You have to understand Rishabh Pant's psychology and then work with that: Yuvraj Singh, Watch: Rohit Sharma secretly films Shikhar Dhawan talking to himself in flight, Flashback: Hardik Pandya shares image of him travelling to play local match, This day that year: Yuvraj Singh smashed Stuart Broad for six sixes in an over in a T20 World Cup game, Yuvraj can now begin to 'heal' says family after Akansha Sharma withdraws domestic violence case, Yuvraj Singh gives cheeky reply to Harbhajan's suggestion for No 4 position, Fans hilariously troll Virat Kohli after posting shirtless photo on social media, KL Rahul posts cryptic message after being constantly trolled on social media. The former left-handed batsman had earlier voiced his opinions about young Rishabh Pant and other issues such as the yo-yo test and team management which he claimed did not favour him in the recent years before his retirement. Yuvraj recently ruffled a few feathers by saying in an interview to Aaj Tak that he was not picked for the Indian team in 2017 despite passing the mandatory yo-yo test. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement.

Sbi Retirement Benefits, Knelt Meaning In Tamil, Is Ps3 Still Online 2020, Sparkling Water Vs Water, Models Of Matter, Area Agency On Aging Mn, Vanadium Pentoxide Specification, Tomato Khichdi For Babies, Samsung Galaxy A30s Unlocked, Orbi Rbr50 Wifi 6, C4 Pre Workout Review, Josh Dallas Thor, Boise State Football, Is Caffeine Soluble In Acetone, Second Hand Jewellery For Sale Online, Low Gi Baking, District Codes In Ghana, Palestinian Salad Recipe, Carbon Black Inc Stock, Learning To Surf, Low Back Modular Sofa, Custom Bench Cushions, Quantry Lane Bromsgrove, Why Are Bluefin Tuna Endangered, Breakstone Cottage Cheese Where To Buy, Twinings Tea On Special,