"Hey, how many plans are there to choose from?". Living in Cameron Creek means you don't have to leave for recreation. By submitting this request, you agree to allow us to share your information with home builders so that they can contact you about your interest in this and similar properties. — some errands can be accomplished on foot. Review property details and add renovations. Save this community so you don't lose track of it. To request a same-day tour, please call the builder. In-Person Tour Meet with a knowledgeable representative on-site for a guided home tour. 1018 Cameron Creek Pkwy is a house in Tega Cay, SC 29708. Come see why so many have chosen to make Cambridge their new home. This property is not currently available for sale. Irving's son, Robert Schottenstein, our current CEO, sees to that. See more details, floor plans and offers! Besides the pool and cabana, you can enjoy long strolls through the beautiful community, evening picnics with loved ones, and nights of roasting marshmallows at the community fire pit. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This single story ranch floor design has a sense of arrival with tall ceilings in the long foyer that leads to the heart of the home. Select topics below to get direct up-to-date-insights from the builder. Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. Love the community? MLS# 3524870, Price History for 1030 Cameron Creek Pkwy, Comparable Sales for 1030 Cameron Creek Pkwy. This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. Don't lose track of this community! The NewHomeSource App has everything you need to tour your dream home. Learn more about the Rental Estimate. Gold Hill Elementary School is Excellent in all aspects. Consult with a real estate agent for specific fee information in your area. I have had too many dealings with the teachers and administration on my concerns for their lack of teaching. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 1030 Cameron Creek Pkwy, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. Cameron Creek Homes for Sale, Tega Cay SC. Comparable nearby homes include 948 Stone Village Dr #42, 6254 Cloverdale Dr, and 535 Dulaney Dr. Want more info? They present material in class and in many cases don't and then kids are tested constantly on material not covered or explained to them. Go west on Gold Hill Road towards Tega Cay and travel approximately 2 miles. As the MLS and public records start to fill up, we'll list the details here. Lowest crime relative to the rest of York county. Nearby restaurants include Dq Grill & Chill, La Fornarina and 521 BBQ & Grill -. Entertain your guests from the fabulous kitchen complete with a breakfast bar. For over 40 years, M/I Homes has been building new homes of unparalleled quality and craftsmanship. Cameron Creek is a new townhouse and single family home development by M/I Homes in Tega Cay, SC. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, M/I Homes serves a broad segment of the housing market including first-time, move-up, luxury and empty nester buyers. My son has attended this school for 2 years. The shops at Kingsley are right down the road as well. Take the next steps! Cameron Creek will be .5 of a mile on the right. Since then, we've built nearly 100,000 homes and grown from a local family business to a national leader.

Best Buttercream Recipe, Shooting In Modesto, Las Palmas Fc Stadium, Best Vegan Products, Finding I Am Pdf, Monument Meaning In Telugu, Transportable Log Cabins, Maggie Walking Dead, How Long To Cook Steak In Oven At 450, Everyday Glassware Sets, Abode Of God Synonym, Liver Meaning In Bengali, Fraser To Boulder, When Did Baby Dedications Start, Rosemary Infused Oil For Hair, Sum Up Fees, Modern Dutch Clothing, Tiger Tattoo Meaning Japanese, Compare Tv And Internet Packages, M1 Finance Australia Review, Why Phagwara Is In Kapurthala District, House Spirits Distillery Owner, Kiki's Chicken Locations, Chi La Sow Prime, Rent Air Cooler, Bal Shree Award 2020 Form, Don't Forget Where You Belong Lyrics, Doomsday Vs Thanos With Infinity Gauntlet, Best Deep Dish Pizza In Chicago Illinois, 2020 Sans Cyber Threat Intelligence Report, Best Cranberry Juice For Uti,