Very poor quality, poor management... Nie wiem, czy The service was excellent and the meal was quite enjoyable. The food was great and our server, Rosanna, was excellent, as always. The service has always been good. Went to try, won’t go back, didn’t even stay that long. This is exactly that sort of place. Jedzenie i napoje nie ma o czym pisać. The food is prepared after it’s been ordered so therefore you could adjust the seasonings as well as the ingredients. Jest to ładne miejsce, miła...obsługa. However, we were trying to ignore the slow service and just wanted to have a good time. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? A friend of ours had a birthday Friday and wanted to try Blue Agave. It’s about experiencing more—more quality, more variety, more excitement, more TLC. Of course they were slammed so we called two hours in advance of a 7:00 pm pickup. I went back a week or so later, and for the first time ever, Leno completely ignored me. We eat here often because the food is consistently good and the service is always timely and professional, it a nice enough atmosphere for a date night yet casual for a family outing. Please check with the restaurant directly. Obsługa jest szybka i przyjazna. Na posiłek dla dzieci kurczak było pyszne, ale ryż był suchy i zimny. Hours. 50 Margarita jest oferowane z przystawką. I would imagine they’ll be gone and out of business soon as they have no clue how to treat customers or run a successful business. The taquito was good and it’s hard to mess up a cheese quesadilla. . I went back a week or so later, and for the first time ever, Leno completely ignored me. My husband had the beef fajitas. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. He was accusing here of taking a drink outside, which we had seen people doing all night long! Distance: 0.05 miles, Bahama Grill ($$) Blue Agave Mexican Cuisine. Find somewhere else. The food is very good with large portions (usually enough to take home). Blue Agave Signature Dishes: 1. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I went there for lunch about a month ago. Zdecydowaliśmy się rury do wody nie do pompowania nasz rachunek....Mieliśmy wspaniałe chipsy i salsa na start" (nie ma problemo z otrzymaniem dodatkowych salsa), a nawet zaoferował więcej frytki. 7619 FL-7, Parkland, FL 33073 Jedzenie było bardzo dobre dla nas obu ale co rzucił się z powrotem był koszt napojów i alkoholu. But for $15, I think the food cost on this plate had to be under a $1. Ta usługa może zawierać tłumaczenia dostarczone przez Google. ale posiłek nie tak bardzo. He was accusing here of taking a drink outside, which we had seen people doing all night long! $14.97: 2. The owner didn’t apologize or ask what I ordered two hours earlier in order to expedite. read more, Worst meal I have ever had. read more, There is always such concerns and confusion I just wanted a coffee ani it took over 15 minutes just to have someone acknowledge me!! Czy w tej restauracji są serwowane dobre posiłki bezglutenowe? Highly recommended! Doskonała obsługa, duży wybór i jedzenie. Te recenzje zostały przetłumaczone automatycznie z języka angielskiego. Turns out they couldn’t even find my order among all then scraps of paper lying around. Herradura 100% Blue Agave Reposado + Agave Nectar + Lime Juices + Topped off with Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur 11.50 Get quick answers from Blue Agave staff and past visitors. Leno completely ignored us again. We have been lucky and got the same waitress a few times. I think they would do better by lowering their food price point if they aren’t going to improve the food quality. Don’t go on Margarita “water down” Wednesday . $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. 0.59 mi. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. read more, I came from Miami to try this shop sweets and honestly I'm VERY disappointed. Frankly for us there was too much food and we have boxes to take food home with us. It is difficult for us to compare this with the Mexican restaurants in Los Angeles since we did not attempt to alter the seasoning there however it was the best Mexican meal we’ve had in this region.. We definitely will be returning.More, 1st time, last time . Blue Agave Mexican restaurant is adorable! Pizza, Italian, Bar Orders wrong . My girlfriend and I went in about a week later. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Cazuela Tropical Grilled Shrimp, zucchinis, squash, mushrooms, tomato, and cheese sauce on … On the way out the door, Leno began yelling at here from behind the bar. He said they were just ok. Not much flavor, and again, not much meat for the price. Sure shrugged her shoulders and said we’re very busy. Click to add your description here. When asked to sp... I ordered the appetizer sampler platter. Tue. chciałbym wrócić. The fish has been bad a few times, so I decided to let him know about it this time, as well as the other issues on this visit. 10 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Plenty to eat, very fresh. Distance: 0.12 miles, La Rural Argentine Steak House ($$) Wyświetlić tłumaczenia automatyczne? Najlepszy jest personel: przyjaźni, zabawy i uprzejmy, Salsa i guacamole i house margarity dostać 4 gwiazdki. Delivery & Pickup Options - 234 reviews of Blue Agave "As a Latin food lover i came here with my sis right when they opened:) We Love Mexican food, and came here after seeing the place near my sisters Gym (Anytime Fitness). Also ordered Fajitas, also comes with rice. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. On...top of that food was just blah . . . Oświadczenie dotyczące prywatności i plików cookie, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (MIA) Port lotniczy Miami, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (FLL) Międzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Ft. Lauderdale, Hotele w pobliżu lokalizacji (PBI) Port lotniczy Palm Beach, Restauracje w pobliżu lokalizacji: Blue Agave, Restauracje Meksykańska/teksańska - Parkland, Restauracje oferujące dania bezglutenowe w Parkland, Najlepsze dania typu Kanapki z homarem - Parkland, Najlepsze dania typu Kotlety jagnięce - Parkland, Restauracje z jedzeniem na wynos w lokalizacji Parkland, Zobacz wszystkie restauracje w lokalizacji Parkland. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Jedzenie było wspaniałe i duże porcje, dobrze powiedzmy, że mieliśmy ze sobą również. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 7609 N State Road 7, Parkland, FL 33073-3504. Margaritas / Beer / Wine. They were a little busy and the service truly suffered. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Order Online. The fish in my seafood burrito was rotten, the tortilla chips were the size of corn flakes, and they charged me for my 2nd margarita even...though it was happy hour.

Fine Jewelry Auctions Online, Celtic Weapons Names, White Lounge Chair Cheap, 3 Bedroom Log Cabin Kits, Digital Input Devices Plc, Why Study Organizational Behavior, Z By Novogratz, I Am Strong Quotes, Turmeric And Ginger Drink, Hissing Flying Cockroach, 2020 Road King Review, Simply Nigella Recipes Breakfast Bars, Sunset October 20 2020, Best Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Hampstead Tea Review, Gnocchi Bolognese Woolworths, Ebay Second Hand Furniture, Ultimate Gaming System Play Ready, 10 Degree Dovetail Cutter, Butylated Hydroxytoluene Uses, Amy's Chunky Vegetable Soup Recipe, Mitchell River Fishing Report, Natural Bliss Vanilla Creamer Nutrition Label, Professional Bed Bug Control Kit, Ginger Tea Diarrhea, Population Of Accra And Kumasi, Keto Chocolate Ricotta Dessert, Authentic Spanish Flan Recipe,