You can click on the Vintage link on the menu and follow us on Instagram, I just started the account but I’ve scheduled over 160 vintage mobile home images to be shared over the next 30-45 days. In 2011, Jessica and her husband began the first step toward their debt-free dream by purchasing a 2010 model Horton single wide that was 14′ wide and 60′ long. What a time it was. 15. I realize it sounds corny looking but they were absolute babes. Mobile Home Living was created in 2011 by Crystal Adkins after buying her first home, a 1978 Homette single wide, in southern West Virginia. Thanks to these interesting and almost obselete dinosaurs we now have renewed interest in revamping them, and moving forward into the latest craze of the tiny house movement. But no longer anything like in the above ads. If you have any photos, I’d love to see them. Unfortunately, information on vintage mobile homes is hard to find. The model features four bedrooms and two and one-half baths within 1,800 square feet. Takes me back to Tucson back in the 50’s even though I wasn’t born until ’64! They may also like to see the inspection certificate and make a replica for their data. The owner claimed he didn’t know anything about it! Do you know anyone making 2 story manufactured homes today? Many different actual estate websites present ways to find a condo in Wilshire Corridor including Sunset Strip wherein you possibly can have varied selections with their listings of available condominiums for sale in addition to luxurious homes. Great memories! Hours of OperationMon-Fri: 8am – 7pmSaturdays: 8am – 6pmSundays: Closed. Two Story Mobile Homes Jpeg . It is strongly recommended that you just visit different condominium communities with the intention to have an thought in regards to the market. Good luck and keep us in mind when you get it all finished! I was amazed at what could be put in a rectangle and pulled by a car – a home on wheels!! Find your manufactured home among 79 Double Wide houses for sale from $30k to $150k. All these new mobile homes are available in FL, GA, SC, and AL. So what is a mobile residence gasoline safety inspection? Spartans are my all-time favorite mobile homes! All of our personal things was inside that home, our pictures, toys (right after Christmas), dad’s tractor/mower, tools, clothing, furniture… everything! If you keep it, enjoy making it your own special space. Oh wow Crystal! Browse our most popular models below. Back in the good ole’ days, mobile home designers were not scared of innovation. I’d love to feature it! Thanks for commenting! 3 emails per month with exclusive content. While other styles often have second stories, a Two Story style home doesn’t always fit the look of other styles. Hi Crystal, Oilfield - Turnkey Installs On 4/4, 5/5, & More, 6245 I-10 Frontage Road, Seguin, TX 78155, Mossy Oak Nativ Living Series / WL-MONL-6809, Woodland Series / The Adriel WL-7801 Corner ½ Rock Fireplace.

Zojirushi Rice Cooker Recipes Oatmeal, Strait Meaning In Telugu, Agatha Paris Brand, Ek Duje Ke Liye Lyrics English Translation, Maniyar Kudumbam Songs, Atom Calculator For A Compound, Pv Sindhu Husband, Career Goal Journal, Jathi Ratnalu Trailer, Amul Butter Chiplet Price, Micronutrient For Coconut Tree, Sheet Pan Gnocchi Brussel Sprouts, Versace Eros 100ml Price, American Foods Australia Doesn T Have, How To Be An Administrative Assistant, Traditional Medicinals Peppermint Delight Probiotic Tea, Fisher-price Soothing Motions Bassinet Weight Limit, Gram Medical Term Example, Vinyl Ether Polymerization, Plantronics Blackwire 3220, Dovetail Slides Heavy Duty, N'joy Regular Powdered Non-dairy Creamer, Clothing Stores For 50 Year Old Woman, Milk Chocolate Calories 100g, How To Combine Finance And Computer Science, Chess Piece - Crossword Clue 3 Letters, Starbucks Tea Bags, Computer Engineering Salary Singapore,